Who should apply?
We seek scholars with a desire to develop critical and strategic thinking skills who wish to positively impact the society in which we live.
You should apply if you want to:
- participate in discussions on world politics, conflict, and the quality of democracy;
- understand the various causes of past and ongoing conflicts;
- learn about the current state of discussions on democracy, new forms of authoritarianism, democratization, and security;
- understand how power is distributed in diverse political settings;
- know how propaganda works and what tools are used to disseminate information across nations;
- discover how to overcome crises and improve (or maintain) the quality of democracy;
- deepen your research skills and develop independent and critical thinking;
- carry out your own research in the field of conflict and democracy studies; and
- develop transferable skills (e.g., ability to identify, analyze and offer solutions for difficult situations or crises).